Implemented May 11, 2015
Complaints regarding content posted on an Orange Leaf website or Facebook, Youtube or other social media platforms:
Orange Leaf respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer one or more platforms which contain no content that violates those rights. Our Website Terms and Conditions requires that information posted by members of the public be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, Orange Leaf provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by any member of the public. Our policy and procedures are described and/or referenced in the sections that follow.
Please note that whether or not we disable access to or remove content, Orange Leaf may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the member of the public who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the member of the public that Orange Leaf has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to reject submissions by members of the public (individuals or groups), who significantly or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
Claims regarding copyright infringement
Notice of Copyright Infringement:
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), Orange Leaf has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. Orange Leaf has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may submit a written notice which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to Orange Leaf’s Copyright Agent as follows:
Orange Leaf Holdings LLC
ATTN: Copyright Agent
14201 Caliber Dr., Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You may provide a written communication which contains:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- Your name and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the Western District of Oklahoma, if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
Please submit your Counter-Notice to Orange Leaf’s Copyright Agent via mail to the addresses specified above.